Shrimps spiced with garlic is a special delicacy.
Today I’ll take you through on how to make shrimp kebab heavily sliced with garlic and garnished with mint leaves or basil.
1. 2 Tbsp canola oil
2. 1 Cup shrimps
4. 4 Skewers
6. 1 Tbsp ground garlic
7. 1 Tsp lime juice
8. 1 Small white onion
9. 1/4 Chopped mint leaves or basil leaves
Set out all the ingredients required for the process of preparation as described above. This includes, the 2 table spoon of canola oil. The 1 cup of shrimps which should be washed neatly with salt or vinegar and set for use. Set in side the salt to taste and also the pepper to taste, make sure the pepper is also washed in vinegar water as well as properly if its is fresh peppers. For dry ground pepper, no need to wash. Set your ground garlic. A table spoon lime juice exactly. The one small white onion should be washed, sliced and blended. Wash the skewers. Finally wash the mint leaves, chop them finely and set aside.
Process and Preparation
1. In a bowl, combine the garlic, chopped onion, lime juice and canola oil.
2. Set aside a little of the marinate.
3. Then season the shrimps with salt and pepper to a taste.
4. Add the seasoned shrimps to the bowl.
5. Mix very well and cover or refrigerate for 10 minutes.
6. Put on the grill.
7. Remove the shrimps from the refrigerator and thread onto the skewers.
8. Oil the grate and grill the shrimps over low moderate heat for about 5 to 10 minutes.
9. Turn occasionally and bash with reserved marinate sauce until gold brown.
10.Garnish with mint or basil leaves.
Serve with rice or food of your choice or drink as a starter.