Banana bread made with oat flour is a super healthy food especially for cancer, fibroid, tumors and diabetes sufferers.
Oats are alkaline grains, and banana is a healthy berry, although many seem to think banana is a fruit but however, oat and banana are delicious, nutritious, healthy, filling and alkaline foods.
Banana bread is becoming more popular in our diet menus in recent times because of it’s health value.
On today’s article I’ll put you through on how I make my banana bread using oat flour;
– 3 Cups oat flour
– 3 Ripe banana
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 Cups honey
– 1/2 tsp salt ( not compulsory)
– 8 tbs butter
– 1 tsp cinnamon powder
– 1 tbs vanilla extract
– 3 Large eggs
– 1/2 cup evaporated milk
Process of preparation
1. Peel the bananas and place in a bowl.
2. Mash up the bananas. It’s okay for your bananas to still have a few chunks if desired.
3. Mix the mashed bananas with milk and set aside.
4. In another bowl, place room temperature honey and butter.
5. Mix together butter and honey until well combined.
6. Add eggs to the butter and sugar and mix until just smooth and creamy, then add in the banana-milk mixture, the vanilla extract and mix to a well blended dough.
7. Add the oat flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon powder.
8. Make sure everything is well combined to form a batter.
9. Place batter in a greased loaf pan.
10. Bake until golden brown and use a toothpick or a baking pick to insert in the middle of the bread, if it comes out clean, then it’s ready.
Serve with your favourite tea or coffee.