Everyone loves chocolate.
Banana chocolate bread is the unique taste in the bread family.
Here is my recipe of banana chocolate bread, it’s very easy to make once you follow the steps;
1. 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
2. 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder.
3. 1 teaspoon baking soda.
4. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
5. 1/2 cup butter softened.
6. 1/4 cup brown sugar packed.
7. 1/2 cup sugar.
8. 2 eggs.
9. 3 medium mashed bananas.
10. 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
11. 1/4 cup half and half.
12. 2 tablespoons brown sugar packed.
13. 1 teaspoon butter.
14. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
15. 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Process and Preparation
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan generously with butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder; and set aside.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and sugar with an electric or manual mixer until light and fluffy.
5. Mix in the eggs and mashed bananas.
6. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir to combine.
7. Fold in the chocolate chips.
8. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
9. Bake at 350F for 1 hour until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
10. Take it out from the oven, and set aside to cool.
1. Heat the half and half and brown sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture begins to bubble around the edges, stirring often.
2. Stir in the butter and vanilla until combined.
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add in the chocolate chips, whisking until it melts.
4. Pour the chocolate glaze into a small bowl and set aside to cool completely.
5 Then drizzle the glaze over top of the chocolate banana bread.
Serve with green tea or drink of your choice, preferably fresh juice.