Make peanut burger using this fast and easiest recipe.
– 4 cups raw groundnuts
– 4 Eggs
– 4 Cups flour
– 3tbs sugar
– Pinch of salt
– 3 Cups vegetable oil
You can use already roasted groundnuts (peanuts) or raw groundnuts (peanuts).
– For extra flavor, you can start the frying process by first soaking the peanuts in hot water for 15 minutes, then I drain and dry the peanuts for 1 hour.
– Then, pour in a moderate layer of table salt in a pan and fry (roast) the peanuts in the salt on low heat until gold brown.
– Separate the peanuts from the salt by sieving.
– Then pour in a tray and leave to cool.
– Break the eggs into a bowl and add the salt and sugar.
– Whisk the egg mixture until smooth.
1. In a bigger bowl, pour in the roasted peanuts.
2. Pour in 1tbs of the whisked egg mixture and toss the peanuts.
3. Then add in 1tbs of flour and toss again
4 Continue the process repeatedly until both the flour and the eggs are exhausted. And you’ll get finely coated peanuts ready for frying.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the coated peanuts on a low moderate heat until gold brown.
Your peanut burger is ready.
– Allow to cool.
– Then pack in air tight containers for crunchy and best taste.
Serve with a chilled drink of your choice.
Meanwhile, For extra flavor, you can add a drop of vanilla to the egg mixture. And also 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg and 1 teaspoon of powdered milk to the flour and mix.